How much does shipping cost?
- For all U.S. orders packages ship USPS with rates calculated at checkout (costs vary depending on your geographic location)
For International orders, packages ship USPS with rates calculated at checkout (costs vary depending on your geographic location)
- All orders over $75 will ship FREE!
How long will it take for me to receive my order?
- Typically orders are processed within 24-48 hours
- Orders are then shipped with USPS (2-4 days in transit)
- Orders placed after 11:30 AM (EST) on Saturday's are shipped Monday
How do returns and exchanges work?
- We want YOU to be 100% HAPPY! If you are at all unsatisfied with your order, just reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you within 24 hours to begin resolving the issue!
- A few things to note:
- 14 day exchange/return policy upon receiving the order
- Must be unworn/unused
- Please provide order number or other proof of purchase when emailing us!
- You will be responsible for return/exchange shipping rates
What if my product arrives damaged or stained?
- We want YOU to be 100% HAPPY. If your product happens to arrive damaged or stained please reach out to us immediately at email@example.com and we will resolve the issue right away!
Is it possible to get a specific size not listed or sold out?
- Just ASK! Contact us if you are looking for a particular item in a specific size. We have a small retail space that has additional inventory, so we may just have what you are looking for!
- And if we don't have it in stock, hopefully we can fix that! (:
Do you actually donate $5 of every sale to charity?
- Yes we do! In fact, we have been able to donate over $20,000 since we started! Click here and check out our past and current charity projects.
Can I choose a different charity?
- At this time the charities listed are the ones that we are donating to. But, we are constantly changing and adding new ones! If you have a suggestion, or are a nonprofit, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
What are your sustainability efforts?
- Growing up at the beach, I see the impact plastic and other harsh chemicals can have on our ecosystem. Which is why, to the best we can, we seek to use manufacturers and materials that are recycled, minimize waste, and are safe for the environment.
Have a question not answered here?
- Contact us:
- Email: email@example.com
- Instagram: @actionsoverwordsapparel
- 53 Capewoods Road
- Cape May, NJ 08204